Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Soul (mate?)

I'm a new soulI came to this strange worldHoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and takeBut since I came here, felt the joy and the fearFinding myself making every possible mistake See I'm a young soul in this very strange worldHoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fakeBut why all this hate? try to communicateFinding trust and love is not always easy to make This is a happy end Cause you don't understandEverything you have doneWhy's everything so wrongThis is a happy endCome and give me your handI'll take you far awayI'm a new soulI came to this strange worldHoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and takeBut since I came here, felt the joy and the fearFinding myself making every possible mistakeNew soul... In this very strange world... Every possible mistakePossible mistakeEvery possible mistakeMistakes, mistakes, mistakes...

No comments: