Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Rebel from Scratch.-


So, I got up from my little nap and I knew I had to do so many things, like if I had a list in my head.
I turned around a couple of times and I said I´m a REBEL FROM SCRATCH.-
Don´t like to be TOLD.- "jamais jamais"
____________________________________________________________

Still, it´s around 8:00pm and the sun is UP, fuckin´bitch why would it? I mean.. Hell NO! I have to run some errands and I ain´t doin´it with the sun shining so bright.

___________________________________________________________________


Good Lord, That´s a lot of money.-

  • I sat on my bed and kept reading my book. Couldn´t stop even tho my eyes were literally shutting down. Phone rang, cell vibrated and the bell rang. FUCK IT! Im goin´back to my sleep.






Carson.-



No comments: