Tuesday, December 25, 2007

JT FutureSex/LoveShow













Madison Square Garden... I mean, could it get any better? Besides my passion for New York City.. I think The Big Apple will be home and or Uhmm sort of a TimeShare Hehe! I don´t know. Regardless yall know u´ll find me out there eating hot dogs @ Central Park after some hours of wealthy fine-ASS! top drawer ART from the MET! which I ADORE!! A walk in the park.. some cigs, some music, or some nature sounds. Who knows..? Maybe the Zoo but I don´t think so.. Hehe!
Anyway.. I´m soo HOOD!!! (8). Ok.. I´m back.. So basically Christmas is over.. I just got up like an hour ago. 3:21 am. BTW I thought it was PM! But I guess I got over it.. I didn´t want to write about my Xmas Celebration. It was completely irrelevant and so was my party I mean to be honest with yall I had a BLAST (like Helen would say..Aww I miss my Helen sooo much... ) I had such a good time with friends.. Smthn´ like (Party like a rock star (8) ).
Good Lord I drunk a lot! Why? Why would I? Such an ASS! I would never drink again. LIAR! Besides the drinking, partying, eating, and everything with ing.-
The reason why it all started with that Justin Timberlake pic was cuz a very special someone (friend =) gave me that as my Xmas Present which I loved. That DVD is Hella-Good! I so enjoyed that thang´ THANKS THANKS THANKS!
Justin Timberlake .. according to ME, he is a very good musician, artist and singer, NOT a good ACTOR tho. but you know you can´t have it all. can you? CAN YOU?
I was soo happy with that present... cuz we tend to get together and wath some recitals, shows, concerts, music videos and stuff like that when we get 2gether.
This is sooo LAME... if you got to this part... OMG! .. please... GET A LIFE or maybe YOU can call me .. and since we don´t got any... we can like you know add up more people and commit suicide.
Before I go I will leave you a nice video and or pic.. for you to have a little something... I have thousands of things to say... but I got distracted by someone, consequently, I can´t go on.. I´ma try to go to bed.
I know I can´t leave like this.. so basically make sure you watch that show! It´s very very good! I could´ve gone in Vegas.. but I didn´t Im such an A-hole! No, actually I was broke that´s why. But I could ve gone for free.. I guess I was ekjwheiunlkjññcnñqwxnixñuefwenwñkjvewfñewduehñfwfewnkjvbvñkwrjbwñj
or something. Bye Bitches I luv yall!.

Enjoy the video.....
(the quality of the video ain´t that good..but Im tired. plus who cares I got the original one it don´t matter it´s YOU ppl who r gonna watch it)





Peace out.-

No comments: