Sunday, December 23, 2007

Say It Right.-

Well Well Well... I saw so many bizarre things yesterday.. I mean for a moment I was like.. WTF?? This ain´t right! But you know me 3 seconds afterwards I was all freacking out cuz I came up to the fact that I was in Buenos Aires. Damn It! Not only that but.. I was riding the BUS! I mean THE BUS! And I asked myself: ¨Do I really want this?¨ And that´s when it all starts... I knew it.. There´s a moment I should´ve stopped! That´s when I became this thing outta control with my:

"If Only......"
Yeah right like if that would take me somewhere.... Well at least the bus ride was shorter! IT looked shorter.. It seemed shorter.. Anyway... it don´t matter.
An empty stomach, why?? Could I be any more STUPID? Uhmm.. No, I don´t think SO!
Everybody is like totally wrong! Running around buying Xmas presents for WHO? I ain´t buying NO Xmas gift for no one. I ain´t CHEAP sista.. it´s just that you know.. I just got back.. And I bought presents already... with some exceptions obviously. Nobody knows? Of course they do... Some people aren´t brave enough... They don´t have what it takes, you know?
I´m sooo full of it and this is so fucking random.. like if it makes sence aight? Hahah! Are you on crack or something? Anyway... so the summer begun.. What does that mean? Will it be warmer cuz it don´t seem like it! I love how I find myself TRIPPIN´over something that I´m still not sure if it´s real. I can´t wait to have my computer back, cuz this one is like kinda oldish.. ya know? And I´m so in love with my laptop but I can´t hook it up on with this "cheap-ass-dsl" It wont happen... I promise.. OMG!! I soo wanna start with all my weird out of the line stories ´bout Vegas, New York, St. Louis, Scott City, Memphis, Denver, Chicago, Miami, etc...
But yall know it ain´t the right time. I am to leave yall now...
Don´t forget that Xmas is fast approaching... !! I wish yall the best.!!! Good Luck!....
Hard to follow? Will do better!

Sincerely,




Carson McKenzie.-

  • Enjoy yall.....



"I see you, you with him
He ain’t right but you don’t trip
You stand by while he lies
then turn right round and forgive.-"






No comments: