Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday Afternoon.-

*************************************************************
My words are to convey Ideas
*************************************************************




I don´t have that much time cuz I have to get ready and leave in a little while. But I would love to drop at least a few lines for yall.
I guess sometimes and when I say sometimes I mean repeatedly (lmao) I tend to know what I´m about to do and I know how I will react, obviously we are not gonna mention good examples cuz those are the ones that we are cool with. Anyway, I´m happy I just know me more than my own ME. That´s why I know that when I need help I use my own sources instead of making use of a psychologist. I´m not judging or dismissing the chance cuz I do enjoy to converse. I guess if you are not sure of who you are and you don´t find yourself you could use some help but when you know your Inner n´Outter "YOU" it´s pointless. It´s a matter of doing what you ought to do, not have nor must but "OUGHT TO".
Regardless of what´s going on with me and my own world I think I have to make a better use of my hierarchy.
I should find a book a good book and swim into IT.-
I can´t go on cuz I gotta go. I gotta run. My friends are having a gorgeous BBQ and I need to be there. I have some very cool and interesting ideas that I will share with yall soon very soon. ok?
Yall take care now...






  • myself flying back home* from NYC.-

*(home = Vegas)

No comments: