Friday, February 19, 2010

42' - Wha- wha- what did she say?

lovely skins episode, tho ive SEEN ' EM all.. i was high that's why i loved it so much i guess.. oh and cuz we got this lovely huge tv *as big as a house* (like when you were a kid hehe) .

i need my music. i need my ipod. ima go fetch !

are you soooo strong or is it the weakness in me ?

I I was so wrong for so long only try please my
self
Girl I I was proud of her lost
I don't want anyone else oohh
I know I should I treat it u better
Bt me and you were ment to last forever
So let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another
chance)
To really be your man
Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star we'll be living so
large.
no paraba de cantarle a los customers cuz they enjoy sum singing..
m.

No comments: